Friday, August 10, 2007

Mental Inconvenience 8/10/2007

Stress used to be real,
Stress is no longer able to enter my world

There are problems that arise,
I am human, I have tires, I have obstacles, I have expectations

These problems require my mental capacity to understand and to act upon
Getting caught in the washing cycle of repeat analysis is my headwind

The wind tunnel of life will either teach you to reduce your surface area
or blow you back to the fence with smoke in your face

Either way you have to pay for the time you have inside.
Might as well use it to your advantage

My advice is to bring along some clay and design a car or a helmet.
That is what I intend to do.

Become it, change it, or accept it
The three tools I have to smooth out my profile

Stress is the emotional attachment to your minds concept of what should be
You don’t need stress to survive.

You think you do,
You think it is like gravity, constant, unavoidable

You are wrong.

Allowing yourself to be wrong is the first step
Because you should be right, correct?

Will your ego allow you to be wrong enough times to save your life?

No comments: