Thursday, March 13, 2008

Randomness of thought on Thursday 3/13/2008

putting up with me
putting up with my rodomontade
calling me on my bluffs
calling me from hotel rooms in Faith

raspy voice calms my nerves
and rustles my endorphins
requireing less translation than most
and seems to be solely operating the machinery

running the bases
or straight into the wind
both journeys that end up
where they started

fatigued from lack of sleep
and subterranian dances of passage
walking through the days dream scape
without the comprehension anymore of purpose

dryness of skin warps fingers
down towards this keyboard
they punch out the words
while I disagree with the order
and lack of originality

operating without commands
words try to create meaning
from lives gone past
experiences had or dreamt
and wishes for the future

rodomontade \rod-uh-muhn-TADE; roh-duh-; -TAHD\, noun:
Vain boasting; empty bluster; pretentious, bragging speech; rant.

No comments: