Thursday, April 17, 2008

Declan of St. Cloud 4/17/2008

Illogical behavior is not limited to TSA employees
As I once thought it was

The guy next to me
The lady in front of me
In life or in line

Logic makes life difficult
Life follows not logic nor reason
Just an undefined path changing at will
Prediction is an ego myth we think we grasp
Understanding the future makes us feel secure
Understanding nothing feels empty
Although that is all that is real
We take data in,
Process,
And try our best
That is all we know.

The only prediction I can make
Is that my Irish friend Declan
Is honest when he says.
"I love to love"
some say it is roistering
I say it is love

roister \ROY-stur\, intransitive verb:
1. To engage in boisterous merrymaking; to revel; to carouse.
2. To bluster; to swagger.

No comments: