Thursday, September 6, 2007

5 months in 9/6/07

Energy waves flux thru my psyche
The hills offer no reward
Effort given up
Regret on the downfall
My writings have been focused on past trespasses
And current theories
Missed in the confusion of the fire
The two individuals that created the union
One a naïve flower only wanting light, water, and attention
The other a cerebral bee trying not to think too much
She still floats through my thoughts,
Lightly dancing off of each mind pedal
Stopping long enough to think you could touch her
Talk to her, hug her.
In one dream, she appears on a road with mirrored glasses,
Sweat pants, and a dog on a leash
I approach her to be sure it is she
I realize she is crying,
She says, “I am not doing so good”
I feel every bit of her, every phylum of her life
I just hold her. For the rest of my dream.
I want to sleep forever
The alarm breaks us apart,
I wake up sad; I want to hold her in real life
I know the energy we have for each other
I can feel it now as I write this
I know she thinks about me
Almost as much as I think about her
Maybe she doesn’t
Maybe I am delusional
Maybe she is better off without me
I see her pictures, the old ones I can’t put away
And now the new ones thanks to my space
I see her laughing, smiling, being herself
I force myself to remember the pressure, the guilt, and the insecurity
But that does no good; I still want to be by her side.
I still feel it was all my fault, even though I know it was not
What was the fucking rush?
She is everything to me - I wish she was enough for herself

No comments: