Saturday, September 8, 2007

Midieval bathroom lines 9/8/07

Hours counting down
Virgin at this distance
Body already showing signs of its awareness
Mind wavering between confidence and fear
What were the bathrooms like before medieval battles
Rashes seem like they could have been a big issue
When was Vaseline invented?
No one is trying to kill me tomorrow
Stab me with a rusty sword, or launch a javelin at me
What would I have done?
Sidestep that bitch with ease and take him out with a sweeping leg kick
That is what I would have done
Cold feet,
Literally
Bad circulation – packer game 1999
I hope I do well,
I am ready,
I am willing,
I am able,
Success?
Not sure what that will be determined by
But that is a good thing.
Competing for the sake of competing.
Living for the sake of living.
Patience.

No comments: