Saturday, December 15, 2007

What would Bill Clinton do? 12/15/2007

Shaving in the mirror
electric razor buzzing under a rainfall of Neil Young
mind blurring between the image of myself
red underwear from Germany, world cup
wife beater, and wet mop of curls
and the thought that Neil just used the word "drag"
and the following thought about Miles Davis
and his album "the rebirth of cool"

The word drag, such a lame word
goody goody boys used it instead of "sucks"
or "sucks ass" or "blows"
But not Neil, he can make it so cool
damn that was deep
i think to myself

Then I think I could make a miracle out of a dog eating a turkey sandwhich

like my mind can meld anything to be whatever I want it to be
I guess who can't....

returning to the present, I take another look in the mirror
a draconian assesment of my physique, my hair, and the wrinkles around my nose
I take a similar stance on what I will be able to write using the word draconian
but at this point I don't know this is the word.
All I know is I need put pants on,
and mention Neil Young and Miles davis

I sit here, pants on
mission accomplished.



draconian \dray-KOHN-ee-uhn; druh-\, adjective:
1. Pertaining to Draco, a lawgiver of Athens, 621 B.C.
2. Excessively harsh; severe.

No comments: