Monday, January 7, 2008

Can't sleep 1/07-08/2008

Society
you pull on me
I will now push back

sure as I am breathing
sure as I am standing here
as sure as I am typing on this computer

I am among your minions,
but I am plotting against you
I may smile and say yes sir, yes mam
but I have you pinned on my wall
I am coming for you
I may not use the front door
I may wait for you outside the vet
or in front of the bank
I will witness your demise
if only your demise within my limits of perception
within my head, within my body
as that is the only space I govern

the vast expanse that is not me
I will leave to someone else

be forwarned, the demons are awakened
they are a torrent of unfathomable madness
they posses the momentum of a title wave
the speed of a leopard
and the will of a slave

they think as one and act as many
the demons are angels
one in the same
they poses the ability to do the evil an angel would never do
but violence and unthinkable things
for the sake of freedom
are just, and forgivable

flight will be mine
on angels wings

under no ones will
but mine

No comments: