Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Family Jewels 2/27/2008

Temerarious
a descriptor for all youth
well most anyway
why do those folks become conservatives
yelling at the burger king teller for forgetting the fries
why are so few jumping from airplanes
or wrestleing anacondas

we all started as curious risk takers
eating dirt
licking stream carp
kicking people in the jewels
tackleing someone for no reason

how and when does that transformation happen?

do we live longer or shorter because of those decisions
I think we live shorter and live less

I am going to kick someone in the jewels
just to show the world I am still a kid

I might go to jail or need a lawyer
but when I Iook at that lawyer
I will think about how sucky his life must be

and I will tackle him.


temerarious \tem-uh-RAIR-ee-uhs\, adjective:
Recklessly or presumptuously daring; ras

No comments: